Friends for Mental Health is always looking for volunteers to:
• be trained to help teach the course Family-to-Family NAMI
• represent and provide information about our association at kiosks and at special events
• provide families with information pamphlets about our services at the General Lakeshore Hospital
• participate in various committees
• help with office work, mailings, translation, etc.
• be part of the board
Make a difference in the lives of others who have experienced similar situations!
To register, fill out the form below and send it to us: firstname.lastname@example.org