Bipolar Disorder Training (training in English)
750 Avenue Dawson
Dorval, QC H9S 1X1
Bipolar Disorder: What Is It And How To Better Manage It (in English; $20 for materials)
This 11 week psychoeducational program on Bipolar Disorder has been designed to help family members with a loved one suffering from Bipolar Disorder. Each class includes theory, exercises and participation.
1. What is Bipolar Disorder? An Introduction
2. Causes of Bipolar Disorder?
3. Dual diagnosis
4. Main Treatments of Bipolar Disorder
5. Navigating the Mental Health System
6. How Families are Affected
7. Development of Skills & Attitudes (part 1) – Relationships/Communication
8. Development of Skills & Attitudes (part 1) – Crisis Intervention
9. Warning Signs & Relapse
10. Law & Finances
Presented by Sheryl