Friends for Mental Health is always looking for volunteers to:
• Represent our organization and provide information about our services at info-kiosks and awareness events
• Help us with fundraising
• Participate in various committees
• Help with office work, mailing, translation, etc.
• Be involved on the Board of Directors
• Tech support
• Be trained to help teach the NAMI Family-to-Family course
• And more!
Make a difference in the lives of others who have experienced similar situations by completing the form below! Do you have another skill you can offer to our organization as well? Please feel free to fill that out below, under “other” when we ask which area(s) of volunteering interest you most!