Friends for Mental Health is always looking for volunteers to:
• Represent our organization and provide information about our services at info-kiosks and awareness activities
• Help us with our fundraising efforts, initiatives and activities
• Participate in various committees
• Help us with administrative tasks, such as translation, revision of texts, etc.
• Be on the Board of Directors
• Help us with Tech support
• Receive training to help teach the NAMI Family-to-Family course (must be a member)
• And more!
Make a difference in the lives of others by completing the form below! Do you have another skill that you can offer us? Please fill that information out below, under “other” when we ask which volunteer work interests you most!